Monday, September 30, 2019

Celestial Bodies


I often wonder how it all happened
How the elements collided to create this world we know
It was all a divine plan, resulting in order and harmony
And now I can feel the same energy, all our pieces come together as one

It’s as if gravity pulls me towards you
Like a moon circling in your orbit
I know what it’s like to feel the darkness around me
But your love will warm me, just like the rays our sun emits   

I feel the celestial vibrations  
The same kind that created the stars
I felt them when we were together
And I feel them when we are apart

Do you see me in the waves
As you stand before the sea
Or do you feel my touch
Like raindrops falling on the leaves of a tree  

Can you feel my breath
Like a warm mist moving across your skin
Or can you feel the weight of my spirit
As it blankets you from within

Do you miss the way
I wrapped my arms around you from behind
As a sign of how much I needed you
As I felt your hand rest upon mine

Do you sense my tears
Like dewdrops on the grass
As my mistakes become clear
With every moment that passes

Just as its rings
Wrap Saturn in a celestial hug
So too will I be close
Our spirits tightly snug

No comments: